Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8.17.2011

Today is my 10years anniversary living in US.  I came to this country in 2001, Aug.16th. Am I happy now? Yes, I think I'm a lot happier than 10years ago. I think I at least learned how to be happy with no matter what situation it is.
Well, to honor my journey of American living for 10 years, I'm starting blogging today. I hope this blog will push me to draw more and write more whether it's good or not and grow with it. "Doing" is more important than anything else here.





3 comments:

  1. Love your drawings, Ji!! You have amazing talents!! I can't believe it's almost 11 years now.. I came in 2002, so we've known each other for 20 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10!! sorry, I messed up with my keypad ..& our girl was crying, so I had to leave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Flora!!Yes we've known each other over 10years now..I wish we can get together more though. I'll let you know if I ever visit midwest. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete